Website speed matters as it is also considered as the ranking factor in SEO optimization. No matter whether it is driven by a WordPress script or on any other, you need to take care of average page load time.
In this tutorial, we will give you some tips on how to improve the speed of your WordPress website by using a best Speed optimization plugin for WordPress, which will not only improve your website speed but will also be useful in search engine optimization google. Having a fast site is essential if you want to provide your visitors with great user experience and improved SEO which will also rank well in the search engines as loading speed of your pages into consideration.
So here’s a list of free and premium plugins that can help you to Speed Up Your WordPress site. I’ve included all the top plugins everything from caching the image optimization to Database Optimization
Jetpack offers a suite of powerful features for your WordPress site. Enhanced security, improved site performance, plenty of content tools, and visitor engagement features are all part of this plugin. But it also offers a service named Photon, is image acceleration and editing service for sites hosted on WordPress.com or Jetpack-connected WordPress sites. That means less load on your host and faster images for your readers.
2.WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache runs caching mechanism by creating static pages of your WordPress site that greatly reduces page serving time and generate less number of PHP calls. WP Super Cache WordPress plugin optimizes the database by generating static HTML files that are used to serve the request. Whenever a page is requested from your WordPress blog, static page will be served instead of processing all PHP scripts decreasing your site load time, as a result of which prevents from crashing your Website servers.
3.W3 Total Cache
Website speed is something that we take very seriously. To make sure that our site scales and sustain mean loads of traffic without crashing, we utilize the W3 Total Cache plugin. It also helps us integrate with MaxCDN. A W3 Total Cache plugin is used on sites like Mashable, Matt Cutt’s blog, CSS-Tricks. It offers caching abilities like Page Cache, Database Cache, Browser Cache, Object Cache, CDN integration and more. This plugin is also most useful in SEO optimization.
WP Smush.it works by reducing image file sizes and improving performance using the Smush. It API within WordPress. It also strips the meta data from JPEGs and removes unused colours from indexed images.
WP-Optimize helps you de-clutter your database by removing stale post revisions, spam comments, trashed items, and removal of transient options. It can also tell you your current database size and gives you an idea of how much space you can save with WP-Optimize.
6.EWWW Image Optimizer
EWWW Image Optimizer Will work automatically as you will upload images it will optimize it. It Will Converts your images automatically to the file format that will produce the smallest image size.
- Faster backups. Smaller image sizes also mean faster backups.
- Less bandwidth usage. Optimizing your images can save you hundreds of KB per image, which means significantly less bandwidth usage.
- Superfast. The plugin can run on your server, so you don’t have to wait for a third-party service to receive, process, and return your images. You can optimize hundreds of images in just a few minutes. PNG files take the longest, but you can adjust the settings for your situation.
- Best JPG optimization. With TinyJPG integration, nothing else comes close (requires an API subscription).
- Best PNG optimization. You can use pngout, optipng, and pngquant in conjunction. And if that isn’t enough, try the powerful TinyPNG option.
- Root access not needed Pre-compiled binaries are made available to install directly within the WordPress folder, and cloud optimization is provided for those who cannot run the binaries locally.
These are some best Speed Optimization plugin for WordPress which helps in Speed optimization. Do let us know if you face any issues while installing or configuring these plugins?
- Important Things To Do After Installing WordPress
- All you Need to Know About SEO on Affiliate Blogs
- How to Backup WordPress Using UpdraftPlus
- Guide to Setup Instant Articles in WordPress
- Comparison: Instant Articles WordPress vs Google AMP
Last Updated on