Amazon possesses the world’s most extensive affiliate program where you can earn a commission for promoting their products. Using this many amazon affiliate WordPress bloggers also content publishers rely on to make money these days. Also, content publishers rely on to make money these days. You can manually enter Amazon affiliate links into your site, but adding the bulk of Amazon affiliate links to your website isn’t the best option so to make it easier we are going to list the latest and working WordPress plugin for affiliate marketing in 2018 which will get the most of the job done for you.
Best Amazon Affiliate Plugins
1. Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer
The Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer automatically changes your Amazon links and points visitors to the Amazon store in their country. The plugin uses your affiliate ID for that country. If you have visitors from the US, the plugin will divert them to the Amazon US store, and if they are from any other country, they will be diverted to the Amazon store in their particular country.
2.Amazon Auto Links – Amazon Associates Affiliate Plugin
3.Amazon Product in a Post Plugin
This plugin will have formatted Amazon products items quickly added to your posts or pages by using the Amazon product ASIN. To use the plugin, you will need to have an Amazon Affiliate account and Amazon Product Advertising API keys (Root Keys only).
- Add any Amazon product to the already existing post or page using a shortcode
- Pick items that are right for your site
- Manage where Amazon items will be displayed – top/bottom of the post content or make the post content become part of the product layout
- Add an unlimited number of products to pages/posts.
This plugin lets you easily integrate Amazon products into your WordPress pages. By using the template feature, you can present the products in different styles on different pages. All by typing simple BBCode tags.
- Utilizes the Amazon Product Advertising API to receive product data
- Ease of use with asa-Shortcode tags
- Lets you design your own product templates
- Supports all Amazon stores activated for the API / web service: Brazil (BR), Canada (CA), China (CN), Germany (DE), Spain (ES), France (FR), India (IN), Italy (IT), Japan (JP), Mexico (MX), United Kingdom (UK), USA (US)
- Use your Amazon Associate ID for making money
5.Amazon Affiliate Plugin
This plugin lets you quickly and flexibly embed Amazon products on Amazon’s affiliate WordPress site. It uses the official Amazon Product Advertising API, and you make money with every sale that comes from your website.
- Support this Amazon networks: de|com|co.uk|ca|fr|co.jp|it|cn|es|in|com.br|com.mx
- Different shortcodes for displaying bestseller lists or single products
- Four different link-formats for outgoing Amazon-Links: normal link (1-day cookie), short link (1-day cookie) and All Offers Table (1-day cookie) and cart link (90 days cookie)
- Product pop up solution – if a user hovers a “text link” a product pop up will show
- Extend the TinyMCE Editor to generate shortcodes.
The usage is straightforward. First, configure the connection settings and then paste your Amaplug shortcode – that’s it. You can display single products or bestseller lists with Amaplug. You can search (and show) products with a specific category, browse node id or a simple keyword.
6.Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin
This plugin helps you import products automatically. You need to set a keyword, set up how many pages to import, and add it to Queue. You can also set up the recurrence, how often to import products. After you did that, the Cron will import products at the recurrence time you set up.
- Auto Import: This helps you import products automatically. You need to set a keyword, set up how many pages to import, and add it to Queue.
- Amazon Remote Images: Use the product images straight from Amazon’s CDN. To
- Boosts the performance of your website using Distributed data centres. Amazon’s CDN makes your website’s images available from data centres around the world (called edge locations). When a visitor requests a file from your website, the request is automatically redirected to a copy of the file at the nearest edge location, which results in faster download times than if the visitor had requested the content from a data centre farther away.
- Automated Amazon Content Spinner: It will automatically spin the content that comes from Amazon upon import.
- Products Stats module: See statistics of your products.
7.Amazon Link Engine / Geniuslink
Geniuslink is basically linking localizer service to make amazon links localized. It works perfectly and tries to get the local product even if there are issues with product ids. It works automatically and does the work for you. The Geniuslink WordPress plugin is free but to use it you need to pay for the Genius link account.
- Dynamic Link Destinations.
- Automatic product localization.
- A/B Testing
- Automatic affiliation
- Comprehensive Insights
Do you know any other Amazon affiliate for WordPress plugin, let us know in the comment section and reviews of these according to you?