Andy is a program which allows you to join your mobile device and desktop computer, together in a digital environment, which is great for gaming. The program also provides you with infinite storage capability, PC compatibility and liberty to play all of your preferred phone games on your desktop computer.
Andy syncs into a google play accounts through the cloud. All of your devices will be synced so that your gambling advancement is not lost!
- Andy allows you to join Win/Mac using Android programs for launch, push alarms and storage.
- You may allow app downloads from almost any desktop direct to Andy OS.
- Andy allows you to see your favorite communication and amusement mobile programs, directly on your desktop computer.
- Provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices.
- Connects Win/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times
- Brings your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps to the desktop
Together with Andy, you may use your mobile device for a joystick. This has additional charm since you won’t need to forfeit any multi-touch or gyroscopic components of gambling.
Phone As Controller
Another special skill of Andy is that it allows you to use your own Android cellphone as a remote controller, mirroring the display on Andy in your cell phone. This really is a wonderful advantage when you are playing games such as Asphalt 8, which means you’re able to tilt your cellphone and utilize its touch screen to browse, instead of having to tilt your whole notebook (which will be laborious, if yours does not have a detachable screen ).
After matching my mobile phone using Andy, The remote control works nicely as a convenient substitute for a touch monitor, except for a few days once the connection completed. The second variant of Andy will allegedly let you map keyboard keys (as an instance, use W, A, S, and D to move a vehicle in a match ).
Having this sort of link, you could even get SnapChat image messages and WhatsApp messages directly on your desktop computer. Andy additionally allows you access to the community computer backup system, it’s a camera and mic integration and programmer support is also offered.
There’s a comparison chart to the Andy homepage that lists all the program’s features when compared with other, similar digital environments, for example, BlueStacks.