Most web users likely heard around the HTML5 Player winning over the web newly, and the excitation over what it has to message in scrutiny to Flash. The factors to be considered with HTML5 video player are that they are: fast, responsive, easy to install and compatible with all browsers.In this article, we’ve gathered some of the best html5 video players, along with html5 video frameworks and plugins.You can easily integrate the following html5 video players in your web applications as the online media player without messing with too many things.
Check Also: How To Identify Fake Facebook Accounts
It’s the top html5 and best online video player regarding free usage and solutions for video publishing.This plugin is also available as html5 video player WordPress.Tough WordPress does not support most of the options.To install it on your website you just need to add CSS script to your header and the HTML video player code in the post.
Skinning – Built from HTML and CSS.You can also use skin designer.
- Plugins -It supports multiple plugins like playlists, analytics, advertising, and support for advanced formats like HLS and DASH. Check out the plugins page to see the list.
JW Player has been around a long time in the top html5 list and now has support for HTML5 video playback, is fully customizable, responsive html5 video and boasts a large number of features from analytics to accessibility and full html5 video controls.It’s the best website video player and has the supported solutions for video.This also works best as html5 video player WordPress.
Features: JW Player excels in this category offering a vast amount of features through its various add-ons, ranging from advertising tie-ins to closed captioning and social networking tools. The player is highly customizable and fully themeable and has an integrated API. It also has plugins for the most popular CMSes, making integration a breeze.
MediaElement.js is a jQuery plugin which enables you to use the video tag with one H.264 file (you can also include OGG or WebM, but you don’t have to). If the player doesn’t support html5 video formats, the plugin replaces the player with a Flash or Silverlight-powered one.It supports oft-desired features such as standard play controls, skinning, and fullscreen video, but also has a plug-in architecture that enables the unique features. These include looping, auto translation (provided by Google Translate), post-roll (displaying custom HTML after a video finishes), and even a virtual backlight that frames the footage with matching colors taken from the video during playback (HTML5 video player only, inspired by Ambilight by Philips).
4.Video for Everybody
The video for Everybody is one of the earliest solutions to support HTML5 and Flash video and is also the simplest. It consists of a fundamental set of markup that uses HTML 5’s ability to move to the next supported object if the prior object fails. That is, it uses the <video> element to enclose each supported HTML 5 video container source, and follows the collective <source> elements with Flash markup.
- Custom Controls
- WebM Video support.
5.Kaltura HTML5 Video Player
Kaltura html5 is a free and open source HTML5 video player that enables you to just create customized cross-browsers and cross-devices skins to match all your website designs. There are also a lot of player templates within the Kaltura player.
- Multi-Platform Support.
- Robust Performance
- Advertising and Analytics – ad formats including VAST 3.0, and integrated plugins for numerous video ad networks, such as Google DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel, Ad Tech, Eye Wonder, AdapTV, Tremor Video and more.
Plyr is simple, customizable and light player.It supports HTML youtube video and Vimeo Players. It is famous enough for experts and beginners due to its lightweight configuration that allows smooth processing even for larger video files. Plyr can make stuff simple with some useful elements to get projects done accurately.
- Accessible – It has the full support for VTT captions and screen readers.
- Lightweight – Very small sized.Do not consume more space o the server.
- Customisable – Option to customize the player.
- Responsive – Resize itself according to screen size.
- HTML Video & Audio – support Audio formats.
- Embedded Video -YouTube and Vimeo video can be played.
- Streaming – support hls.js, Shaka and dash.js streaming.
7.Elite Video Player
Elite Video Player is responsive, fully customisable video player for WordPress with advertising support and the playback for video platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosting videos (only mp4) and Google drive.
- Easy installation.
- YouTube and Vimeo support with playlist/channel.
- YouTube 360 VR & live streaming support.
- Self-hosted Video.
- Live Streaming (HLS .m3u8) support
- Google Drive and Open load videos.
- Advertising like pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads.
- Jpg, Png, gif images format supported.
- Litebox and more.
8.Ultimate Video Player
Ultimate Video Player is a responsive video/audio player that also supports Youtube videos or Vimeo videos. Its requirements are only the mp4 / mp3 format, and it works on mobiles and desktop machines no matter which browser used.Its a paid player and you can get it here
- Option to encrypt video source/path to avoid users to not able to see the video source path.
- Optimized for mobiles, ios, and desktop.
- Support multiple video quality and have an option for video quality selector similar.
- Private / password protected videos
- Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 Video support.
- 360 degree / virtual reality / VR Support.
- Have subtitles selector.
- Share options like embed and social share window.
- Playback Rate/speed selector.
- Watermark Company logo.
- Download Video option.
- Easy Installation.
- Custom skin options.
- Plugins Available.
- It Comes with full documentation.
- Extensible architecture and cross-browser support.
- Supports Hardware acceleration.
- Online Video option.[Without Opening a browser you can watch YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc videos directly]
- SWF Support [PRO]
- Make screenshots from the videos.
Latest posts by Aayush (see all)
- Google Cloud Printing Guide - February 14, 2018
- How To Install WordPress on Ubuntu - February 13, 2018
- The Mega Guide To Configure Accelerated mobile pages for WordPress - February 10, 2018