Telegram Messenger is a great way to chat with your friends, family, and co-workers on the go. It’s cross-platform, so you can use it on your mobile device or desktop computer, and it has a sleek design that makes communicating fun!
Learning how to add stickers on Telegram can be a great way to make your conversations more relaxed. After all, the messaging app offers several free sticker packs. However, you can also add a fully customized pack of static or animated stickers directly via Telegram.
To add stickers on Telegram, you just need to start a chat with the @Stickers bot. This is an official and verified Telegram chatbot where you can upload files and create your own sticker pack. There is only one but. Telegram has some requirements for creating stickers. In this article, see how to add your own stickers!
What is needed to add stickers on Telegram
- Your images must have square dimensions (Ex: 512 x 512);
- Each image must weigh less than 350 KB;
- The image format must be PNG or WEBP;
- It is necessary to send your images through the “Attach” button as “File”;
In addition, another Telegram recommendation is to carry out the process of creating the sticker pack through the web version of the messenger. See how to create stickers on Telegram in the next few lines:
- Go to Telegram (Web);
- Search for Telegram’s @Stickers bot;
- Then click on “Start”;
- Then create a sticker pack by typing /addsticker;
- Enter the name of your sticker pack;
- Then tap “Attachment” to upload your file;
- Send a corresponding emoji with that sticker;
- Type /publish and name your sticker;
- Finally, a shareable link will be generated that adds your sticker pack to Telegram.
Remember that you can add as many stickers as you want to your pack. If you already have an existing package and want to update it with new stickers, you can type the command /add sticker again, but this time select an existing package.
Did you like this tip? Share this article with your friends who use Telegram!