What is Facebook Stories
Facebook Stories is a feature that allows users to share their stories more creatively and personally than before. There are three types of stories: photo stories, text stories, or vlogs (video journals). Users can use this feature to tell their life stories in an interactive format with photos and videos.
It would be best if you used a few tricks to view Facebook stories anonymously without being discovered. After all, by default, the social network always shows who viewed the photos and videos posted in stories, and there is no option to see the hidden ones.
We’ve compiled the best tips to View Facebook Stories Anonymously on mobile and PC. Check out!
How to View Facebook Stories Anonymously
View Facebook Stories Anonymously On Mobile
Bluer for Facebook offers the option to see your friends’ stories on Facebook without being discovered. But, unfortunately, the app is not available on Playstore. You may need to download the Apk unofficially.
Once Downloaded the app follow the Steps Below:
- Open Bluer for Facebook + Messenger and go to Login with Facebook.
- Access your Facebook account.
- Now, go to the circle icon, with the partially dashed line to access the stories.
- It is possible that in the first attempt you will see the error. Just tap Refresh to load the posts.
- Then, tap on the stories to open and view them without being discovered.
View Facebook Stories Anonymously without any app
If you are not sure about the app security and privacy and do not want to give access to any third-party developers, then you can use these tricks to view stories Anonymously
1. Airplane mode
This trick works on both android and iPhone. You need to enable the Airplane mode. Just follow the guide below:
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and refresh the page by pulling the screen from top to bottom.
- Now activate airplane mode on your mobile. In general, on Android, the option is in the Quick Settings menu, accessible by dragging the phone’s screen from top to bottom. On iPhone, the feature is in Control Center.
- With airplane mode activated, return to the Facebook app and tap on the stories. The app will only display those that appear highlighted. If the person has made more than one post, you can only see the most recent one.
- When you’re done watching, close the Facebook app before turning off airplane mode. Thus, it guarantees that it will not even be discovered.
2. Drag to the side. But not much!
Another way to view stories without being discovered is to move on to the next post without leaving the screen. The tip only works for photos and allows you to view the most recent post.
- When you find the post you want to see, please tap on the one that comes right before it. Then, drag your finger from right to left as if going to the story you want to view. The trick here is to not scroll to the end and keep your finger holding the screen.
- When you’re done watching, drag the story from left to right without releasing the screen. Thus, it is possible to snoop through almost the entire image without being discovered.
3. Deactivate your Facebook account
This trick is recommended for anyone who has already viewed someone’s story and still doesn’t want to be discovered. Although a little extreme, it is the last measure for those who accessed the stories unintentionally and are desperate for anonymity.
Deactivating your account for 24 hours will not show your profile picture to the post’s author. On the other hand, this means going a whole day without accessing the social network.
4. Block the Person
This should be the last option to Block the Person whose story you have viewed. Though this will also remove the person from your friend list.
Facebook Stories are a great way to keep in touch with friends and family on the go, but sometimes you don’t want everyone in your Facebook group to know what’s happening. And We hope this article helped you with that.