The McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool enables you to Delete McAfee Remaining files, which are no longer in use and causing issues for new installations. Many times the installer gets corrupted and it does not allow to either install new products or uninstall it.
To solve these issues, McAfee Provided a tool Named McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool which allows Users to Completely uninstall the McAfee along with the Remaining files which left during uninstallations or to remove the unnecessary McAfee Files which are no longer in Use.
This Tool Works With the McAfee Products Introduced After 2005.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool Download
|Offered By||McAfee Labs|
How to use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool
- Make Sure you have downloaded the latest Version MCPR.
This ensures that you have the latest version and that newer McAfee products can be successfully recognized.
- MCPR cleans up only the components needed for reinstallation. It is not designed to clean up 100% of the components.
- Download MCPR
- Open the Exe file.
- If you get a Warning, Click Yes (If Windows 10 Click Run).
- In McAfee Software Removal Click Next.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the Security Validation and Click Next.
- Once the Process is Completed You Will be Able to Install McAfee Products Again.
Let us know if you have any queries in the Comment Section.