Windows 10 is an operating system developed by Microsoft that offers many features to its users, one of which is the taskbar. It was initially located at the bottom of the screen and provided easy access to the “Start Menu” and the apps you use most often.
But, if you don’t like this layout, know that you can change the position of the taskbar, customizing your desktop and making it your own. This procedure is quite quick and practical. Check out the step-by-step below!
How to Change Taskbar Position in Windows 10
- Right-click on any free spot on the desktop and select the “Personalize” option from the menu that appears redirected to the “Settings” tab.
- Select the item “Taskbar” in the left side menu with the tab open.
- Locate the “Taskbar location on screen” option and click the “Down Arrow” icon to expand the options.
- Select one of the items from the drop-down list to reposition the bar to the top, bottom, left, or right corners of your screen.
- Once this is done, changing the taskbar will be done automatically.
Now you can change the taskbar position in Windows 10.