Have you ever subscribed to a Netflix subscription but chose to not renew it after some time? Then this guide is for you personally, in actuality, now we will see the way to cancel your Netflix subscription.
The procedure to deactivate Netflix is not difficult:
How to Cancel your Netflix subscription
First, let’s go to the site and log in with our account.
- To do this, just click on the red ” Login ” button, located at the top right.
- At this point, proceed with entering your data and finally click on ” Login “.
- If, on the other hand, you have registered via Facebook, simply click on “ Login with Facebook ” and then enter your Facebook login credentials.
- After logging in, click on the ” Account “, You can see it on Top Right after clicking on your Profile Image.
- Then a new window will load, click on ” Cancel Subscription “. To this confirm the cancellation by clicking on the item ” Complete Cancellation ” finally to conclude everything clicks on ” Back to account “.
To make sure the cancellation has been successful, check the email you had registered with Netflix, to assess that you’ve gotten an email confirming the cancellation.
Remember that regardless of the cancellation you may continue to utilize the service before the subscription paid formerly expires. From this minute on, you’ll no more have the ability to use its services.
If you happen to choose to reactivate the subscription, then you merely need to click ” Account” afterward about the thing” Plan info ” and from click ” Reactivate my subscription” then move with the selection of the most acceptable plan for you.
If, on the other hand, you have activated your subscription through iTunes, for example by downloading the app and then registering, you will have to proceed in these two ways.
Cancel Netflix via iTunes
- To cancel your PC subscription, you must first have installed the iTunes software.
- Once this is done, open iTunes and then click on the ” Login ” button located at the top right, from the menu that opens, click on the ” Account Information ” item located at the end of the menu, remember that to access this section you will be asked for the password of your account.
- Now in the screen that opens, select the ” Settings ” section and then click on the ” Subscription ” item and then click on ” Manage “. Now enable the edit mode by clicking on the ” Edit ” item and ” Cancel Subscription ” will appear next to the item relating to Netflix, on which you must click.
Cancel Netflix via iPhone / iPad
- First of all, go to Settings in the home of your device. At this point from the menu go to choose the item ” iTunes Store and App Store “, once this item is selected click on your Apple ID located at the top.
- Now under the subscriptions section, you will find a Manage button that you will have to click and then proceed with clicking on Netflix and proceed with deactivation. Of course, always check that you have received the email confirming the cancellation of the subscription. Even following this procedure you will continue to use the service until the end of the subscription itself. Now if you have followed the procedures correctly you will have deactivated the Netflix subscription.
Keep in mind that Netflix Keeps Your Account for 10 months, so if you decide to reactivate your subscription you can use the old account.