Using Shazam (Android | iOS), you can identify songs playing in the environment – without having to do a more detailed search for them online.
As an added bonus, the app offers a very interesting feature: you can connect with your Spotify account (Android | iOS) to create a playlist of the songs you’ve found. This process can be done quickly and conveniently through the app itself. Find out how to do it below!
How to connect Shazam with Spotify
1. Open the Shazam app on your phone and go to the “Library” tab.
2: Tap the “Gear” icon in the upper left corner.
3. Locate the “Spotify” icon and click “Connect”.
4. Wait a few moments for your Spotify account to be logged in, and tap “I accept” at the bottom of the page.
5. The connection was made successfully. Click “Got it” in the open pop-up and use the app to find a new shazam.
6. Whenever a song is discovered through the app, it will be included in the “Shazam Tracks” playlist. To access it, open the Spotify app and go to “Your Library” in the bottom menu.
Now you can connect Shazam with Spotify so you can create a personalized playlist with the songs found on the platform.