If you love podcasts, Spotify is a great way to listen to them. With this easy-to-use app, you can find new podcasts to enjoy, and it also gives an overview of the podcast’s progress in terms of how many listeners are listening to that particular show. Today’s article will teach you how to view your podcast’s transcript on Spotify.
So far, automatic podcast transcription on Spotify is only available in the app, and beyond that, on a limited amount of content. However, the feature is expected to be expanded soon.
How to View Podcast Transcript on Spotify
To view your transcript on Spotify, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your computer or mobile device.
- Look for the Podcasts You wish to Listen to and View Podcast transcripts.
- Select the “Podcasts,” and you will get a list of all episodes.
- Select the episode you want to view transcriptions for in the “Podcasts” section of the app window.
- Click the “Episode Transcript” button.
- The transcript for that episode will open in a new tab in your browser window.
What is a Podcast?
Podcasts are audio files typically about 30 minutes long and distributed on the internet. They can be listened to on a computer, an mp3 player, or a portable audio player. They can also be watched on a television set using a streaming device. Podcasts can be themed, often including discussion of current events, interviews, commentary, and humor.
Why would I want to view my podcast transcript on Spotify?
There are a few reasons why you might want to view your podcast transcript on Spotify. First, it can be a helpful way to review your episode notes and make sure you’re following along with the conversation. Second, it can help you to track your progress as you listen to your podcast episodes. Finally, it can be a great way to get ideas for topics for future episodes.