These days, making videos is super simple, isn’t it? Our smartphones let us capture special moments and add awesome effects to make them even more memorable. That’s what we’re here to talk about today – I’ll show you how to slow down a video.
To help us out, we’ve got a handy tool that everyone should have on their phone: the CapCut app! Let’s take a look at how you can use it to slow down your videos!
Add a Slow motion Effect In the Video Using CapCut
- Download Capcut (Android | iOS);
- Open the app and tap “New project”;
- Choose a video from your gallery;
- When the editing screen opens, tap “Speed” in the menu below;
- Now, just tap “Normal,” set the speed below “1x,” and confirm;
- Save the edit, and you’re done.
Amazing, huh? Capcut is easy to use and allows for amazing effects like this. Now share the video in slow motion for everyone to see the beautiful effect of your video!