Are you looking for a platform to reach professionals and decision-makers in your industry?
LinkedIn! With over 700 million users, this social media platform is the perfect place to advertise your business. But how do you navigate the advertising options on LinkedIn and make the most of your marketing budget?
In this post, we’ll guide you through everything you need to know about advertising on LinkedIn, from creating an effective ad campaign to targeting the right audience. So buckle up and prepare to take your business’s online presence to new heights!
How to advertise on LinkedIn
The first step is registering your company on LinkedIn and becoming a content administrator. Only then can you make any advertisements on LinkedIn and generate leads for your content. An administrator must give you this role if you don’t have it.
Aside from engagement, website visits, and brand awareness, it’s important to consider what you’re trying to accomplish with the ad. If you are considering investing in a post, choosing one with a high organic return is best, increasing your chances of success.
After choosing the post, check how to turn it into sponsored content below.
- Open your company’s page and navigate to the page’s publications;
- Click on “Sponsor” to open the campaign manager;
- Select the “Objective” and “Audience”;
- Below, also select the “Locality,” language, and other information about sectors and positions;
- Go down the page and inform the amount to be invested, as well as the beginning and end of the ad;
- Check the predicted results on the side and click “Sponsor” to finish.}
After that, enter the card data and keep an eye on the metrics provided by the platform to follow the promotion of the post.