Globoplay is an international video streaming service focusing on independent films and documentaries. With this blog post, you will learn how to sign up for Globoplay in the United States and some of the benefits of subscribing.
Globoplay is an app for entertainment and watching sports in Brazil but is also available in the US. It can be subscribed to faster and more conveniently than it may seem, although this must be done exclusively through your mobile app stores, such as Google Play Store and the App Store.
Is Globoplay available in the US?
Yea! You can watch your favorite movies and soap operas, and subscribe to the streaming service in the United States. However, the “Globoplay + live channels” plan is only available in Brazil.
Despite this, you will have access to some live content, but you will not be able to access everything. You can still find TV Globo Internacional, GloboNews, Premiere, SporTV, GNT, Multishow and VIVA. Furthermore, the Gloob and Modo Viagem channels are also included.
How to subscribe to Globoplay in the United States
As stated above, if you live in the US and want to subscribe to Globo’s service, you must do so directly in the app store.
- Go to Globoplay On Android | iOS) on your Device.
- If you don’t have one, First create a Globo account to log in to the app;
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner and click “Be a subscriber”;
- Then choose your subscription plan by clicking on “Subscribe now”;
- Finish the Globo account registration and tap “Go to payment” in the lower corner of the screen;
- Pay directly on the Play Store or App Store;
- Access Globoplay’s contents even if you are in the United States through the app.
Ready! From now on, you will know exactly how to subscribe to Globoplay in the US and what the plans include.