Regardless of where you are located, you can now access and watch Globo international signal for live programming. You can also use other tools to control your streaming devices without struggling to use the language.
If you’re living outside the country where Globoplay is offered, you can just get a subscription from their store. If you don’t live in an area that’s covered by this service, and you need to watch Globoplay, then one solution is to get a VPN Subscription.
Watch Globoplay Outside the coverage area
As of now, Globoplay Supports limited Countries which are listed below. The complete list of countries supported by Globoplay’s international service includes:
- Netherlands (Holland);
- United Kingdom;
Watch Globoplay outside the coverage area with a VPN
Users accessing the Globoplay catalog through VPN are doing so at their own risk. There may chance of an account ban if you are using any VPN which is not good and IP is exposed.
For this article, we used NordVPN (Android | iOS | Web), with a seven-day free trial plan. You can take the test on mobile and computer. Check step by step:
- Go to NordVPN. If you do not have an account, create one for free;
- Choose one of the subscription plans or start a free trial if available. On the main screen of the platform, look for a server in Brazil and tap to access it;
- On mobile, a warning is emitted on the screen before connection. Tap “Ok” to allow access and connect to the VPN network;
- With the VPN connected, access Globoplay through your internet browser. Tap the icon with three bars to open more options;
- Then, log in with your Globo account and tap on “Now on TV”;
- Finally, press “Watch now” to follow the live schedule.
Ready! After following these steps, you will be able to watch Globoplay in other countries or outside the coverage area.