On Globoplay, creating profiles for your family is a great way to share the streaming service. You can check out several soap operas, national and international series, and live TV shows there. Its packages start at R$19.90 and, like other services of the genre, there is also the family combo for R$43.90.
In this article, we’ll go over how to create a profile on Globoplay. In this combo, adding up to four dependents who live in the same house as you are possible.
Unlike Netflix’s one-profile-fits-all model, guests can log in and watch your profile without signing into their Globo account. This will give you access to more individualized content that doesn’t mix with what your family is watching.
How to Create Family Profiles in Globoplay
How to add dependents on Globoplay
- Go to Globoplay (Android | iOS | Web);
- Tap your “Profile” icon to see more options;
- Then select “Subscription Management”;
- You will be redirected to the Globoplay website, then log into your account;
- Select the option “Manage family”;
- Tap “Add Dependent”;
- Enter the email of the person you want to add;
- Then the guest needs to open the email, click on the link and log in with their Globoplay account;
- With everything right, tap on “Join the Family.”
Once your Globoplay account has been created, you can enjoy this service with individual accounts linked to the email. For example, family members don’t need to borrow accounts to watch the BBB.