Photos are an effective way to get someone’s attention – “A picture is worth a thousand words.” That’s why 32% of marketers say that visual imagery is the most important form of content for their business or social activity. So how can you make your images look wonderful and capture people’s attention? Use the best apps to edit available photos. And which are the best? We tell you about this list.
Best Apps to edit photos
- Pixlr Express
- PicsArt Photo Studio
Google’s Snapseed is a photo editing editor with a wide range of features and an intuitive interface. It’s one of the best free photo editing apps and it includes a range of preset filters, but unlike most apps, you can edit these filters and even create your own from scratch.
It also has all the classic tools, such as cropping, straightening, frames, text, vignettes and sharpness, as well as precision masking, which allows you to change the depth of field to blur the background and focus on the foreground.
In addition, the photo editing app saves your change history so you can edit previous edits at any time. 29 tools and filters, including Correction, Brush,
- Structure, HDR, Perspective (below the complete list).
- Compatible with JPG and RAW files.
- Save your styles and apply them to your new photos later.
- Selective filter brush.
- Ability to adjust all styles with maximum precision.
Pixlr Express is a photo editing app that provides the user with thousands of features, utilities, and effects, with which you can add a personal touch to your shots from your mobile device. The application in addition to allowing the typical basic changes, such as resizing, rotating, or cropping a photo, allows you to perform some more advanced ones, such as color adjustment, elimination of the red-eye effect, or brightness adjustment and of the contrast.
- Create photo collages with a wide choice of layouts, backgrounds, and spacing.
- Color balance with automatic correction.
- Adding captions or overlays in a wide assortment of characters.
- Wide variety of borders to finish the editing process, selecting the most suitable style.
- Favorites button to have the most appreciated effects and overlays just a click away.
- Resize images quickly and flexibly after editing.
- Alignment and union of various photos with Double exposure.
- Image stylization such as pencil drawing, pen sketch, poster, and more.
- Selfie enhancement with simple tools to remove red spots and eyes or to whiten your teeth.
- Different effects are available to achieve the desired look.
- Overlays to adjust the tone of the photo, amplifying or softening it, or adding surreal shadows.
3.PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt is the photo editor and collage maker for smartphones that has so far achieved more than 600 million installations. PicsArt integrates tools, effects, collage creator, camera, free clipart collection, more than 5 million user-created stickers, and our drawing tools.
PicsArt collage maker provides hundreds of free templates and every day you can access the PicsArt community where you can find thousands of new images to use as wallpapers.
PicsArt has tools to cut, crop, stretch, clone, add text and adjust curves. It also has a complete library of artistic photographic filters (including HDR), frames, backgrounds, borders, captions and more. All tools have a fine brush control mode for selective application on a part of the photo. PicsArt provides hundreds of fonts for adding text to images and for creating photos and memes.
The interface includes customizable brushes, layers, and drawing tools. Plus, it lets you shoot with live effects and is your new all-round sticker maker.
Lumii is one of the best simple and practical photo editing app for Android. With just a few taps, you can create high-quality artwork without any professional skills. It offers all the most advanced tools, filters, and predefined effects to retouch photos and improve images, without being a professional.
- Refined filters for images and photographic effects.
- Exclusive personalized photo filters.
- Fine adjustment of the photo filter.
- Hue control, saturation, luminance (HSL), support for 8 color channels, RAW photo editor.
- Adjustment with 4 color options.
- Free photo editor with curves and colors.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, highlights, heat, shadows, sharpness, exposure, etc.
- User-friendly editing tools for Android.
- Crop in any proportion.
- Crop with social media adaptation.
For more information on such apps, visit the other guides and news on the www.alltechnerd.com