The internet is a fantastic resource for staying informed. You can access many websites and read various news articles with just a few clicks. Google News takes it further by gathering news from different sources in one convenient place. But guess what? There’s a way to make it even better!
Are you curious to learn how? Well, in the following article, we’ll show you how to personalize your Google News feed, allowing you to select what suggestions appear for you. You can tailor your news feed to match your interests and preferences. Let’s dive in and discover how you can make the most out of Google News!
How to customize the Google News feed
- Open Google News.
- In the bottom menu, tap on “Following”;
- Tap the “+” symbol to add interests;
- Some options appear as suggestions, but you can use the search bar to find more;
- Search the source, subjects, or location, then tap the name to see related news;
- Tap the star in the top right corner to add it to your feed.
After that, your choices appear in a particular corner when you reopen the app. In the “Sources” section. Pretty cool, huh? Now you can keep an eye on all the subjects that interest you.
Don’t forget to send this article to your friends, and I’ll be back with more tips soon!