Are you concerned about the security of your Discord account?
You’re not alone. In today’s digital world, protecting our online presence from cyber threats is essential. One simple action you can take is to change your Discord password regularly.
The only platform requirement during the process is to use at least eight characters. While it is recommended that the user include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols, this is not required.
How to change the Discord password within the account
1. To change your Discord password (Android l iOS l Web l Desktop), click the profile icon in the screen’s lower right corner. Then select the “Account” tab;
2. Among the options, choose “Password”;
3. Finally, enter the current password and, below, the new combination. To confirm, tap the “Change password” button.
How to change discord password without profile access
1. If you no longer have access to the account, open Discord and, on the login screen, click on “Log in.” Enter your email or phone number and tap “Forgot your password?”;
2. The platform will send a recovery link to your email. In it, click on “Reset password” and enter the new combination on the page that will open.
If you want to perform one of these processes in the web or desktop version, don’t worry. The platforms’ interface is very similar so that the user can use the same path.