Are you looking for ways to download Instagram videos but find it challenging? Unfortunately, the social media platform does not offer a native function for downloading videos unless you want to download your content.
As a result, users must resort to external websites to download videos from Instagram. This may seem like a hassle, but there are valid reasons for doing so. For instance, users may want to save a video from the platform in their files or repurpose content on another platform like TikTok, especially if the Instagram watermark is removed.
But before we delve into the more complicated method, did you know you can download Instagram videos (Android | iOS) without using external websites? This option is available within the app and is relatively easy to use but limited to your Stories or Reels.
Download Instagram Reels
1. To get started, go to Stories and click on the three-dot button in the lower right corner. Then select the “Save…” command and, in the next window, choose “Save video/photo”;
2. To save a Reel, open a previously published video and click on the same button. Now, tap on “Save to Camera Roll” or another similar option. Instagram, unlike TikTok, does not allow you to save videos with audio from the platform. As a result, some videos are muted. To confirm, click “Download”.
How to download other people’s Instagram videos
Several websites allow users to download Instagram videos from their URLs. This method helps save other users’ Videos or download personal videos without the watermark. It works for Stories, videos in the Feed, Reels, IGTV, and saved lives and can be used on Android, iOS, and computers.
However, it’s important to note that some of these websites may not be trustworthy, and using them could potentially harm your device. There is no guarantee of safety when using such websites, so it’s essential to have a powerful antivirus program installed on your device to alert you of any potential threats.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your device to download an Instagram video. Then, locate the three-dot button on the top right corner of the screen for Stories and Feed videos or at the bottom for Reels, IGTV, and Lives. Click “Copy Link” to copy the video’s URL to your clipboard.
2. Once you have copied the link of the Instagram video you want to download, the next step is to visit a website like Save Insta. There are many other similar websites available as well. On the website, choose the preferred video format and paste the URL you copied earlier. After pasting the link, click on the “View” button. If you want to download videos from IGTV, Feed, or Lives, you can find them in the “Video” tab.
3. The website will then load the video for download. Swipe down the screen and click the “Download Video” command or another similar button.
If this site doesn’t work, you can access other options like SnapInsta and All in One Downloader. They all work the same: paste the video link in the dedicated space and select the download button.