Microsoft’s newest foray into AI is Copilot Sales – a tool to boost sales teams’ productivity. This add-on integrates seamlessly with popular Microsoft 365 apps like Word, Outlook, and Teams.
With Copilot Sales, Microsoft is continuing its commitment to bringing artificial intelligence to customer relationship management software (CRM). Last November, they unveiled the similar Copilot Service at their Ignite conference, targeted at customer service teams. Since then, thousands of businesses have been testing these AI assistants to help with daily work.
The idea behind Copilot Sales is simple – it’s like having an AI sidekick to lend a hand with sales-related tasks. Whether drafting pitches, scheduling meetings, tracking accounts and deals, or pulling reports, this digital copilot promises to help sales reps strengthen relationships and close more business.
Microsoft seems intent on exploring how AI can build upon its leading productivity suite to solve pressing business needs. They’re empowering sales teams to accomplish more instead of just working harder.
What can Copilot Sales do for you?
Copilot Sales is a powerful tool that can help with various tasks such as:
- Creating sales meeting materials in Word: It can generate detailed preparations for sales meetings, including important information about customers, products, and objectives.
- Crafting sales emails in Outlook: Copilot Sales can summarize or even generate sales emails, ensuring they have the right tone and a clear call to action to engage potential customers effectively.
- Providing real-time sales information during Teams meetings: It can display charts, indicators, and helpful tips to provide up-to-date insights into sales performance, enabling better decision-making during meetings.
And that’s just the beginning! Copilot Sales offers a range of other features to streamline and enhance the sales process, making it an invaluable tool for sales teams.
In addition, Copilot Sales seamlessly integrates with various CRM platforms, including Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Zendesk, and ServiceNow, providing them with enhanced artificial intelligence capabilities. This integration allows for features such as:
- Smarter chatbots with access to data from different platforms can resolve complex customer queries.
- Knowledge bases are pre-integrated with Salesforce to facilitate access to information and problem resolution.
- Artificial intelligence co-pilots assist agents at their desks, offering advice, alerts, and recommendations.
How much does Copilot Sales cost?
You can access Copilot Sales for only $50 per user per month. This package also includes Copilot for Microsoft 365, offering artificial intelligence features for applications like Word, PowerPoint, and more, all bundled together.
If you’re already a Copilot for Microsoft 365 user, you can add any of these tools for just $20 more per month.
What does Microsoft say about Copilot Sales?
Microsoft’s CEO, Satya Nadella, announced X, revealing the general availability of Copilot Sales. Copilot Sales aims to revolutionize business operations with its focus on artificial intelligence, promising to integrate its intelligence into every aspect of your business.
Excited to announce the general availability of Copilot for Sales and Copilot for Service, as we continue to extend Copilot to every role and function. https://t.co/I3o8karZSx
— Satya Nadella (@satyanadella) February 1, 2024
It’s no surprise, considering Microsoft’s substantial investment in artificial intelligence. Microsoft has been prioritizing AI for quite some time now. Its collaboration with OpenAI and its recent partnership with humanoid robotics startup Figure AI underscores its commitment to expanding its influence in the AI realm.