Microsoft Edge (Android | iOS | Web), the default browser for Windows, has several customization options, including the possibility of using themes in your browser.
If you want to personalize your Microsoft Edge browser, one option is to change the theme. You can choose from various themes, including those that feature images from nature, fine art, and more. Plus, you can even create your custom theme.
How to Add Themes in Microsoft Edge
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser and click on the three dots next to your profile picture.
2. In the drop-down menu, choose the “Settings” option.
3. In the alternatives on the side, go to “Appearance” to continue.
4. Some themes will be shown for you to choose from. If you want other options, click “Discover themes.”
5. Once you find what you want, click the “Get” button.
6. A dialog box will appear; press “Add theme.”
This will download the Theme in Your Edge Browser and will be applied automatically. You can also download multiple themes and change it later on by following the same steps.