You may not know this, but scheduling messages via Whatsapp Web is possible! The application doesn’t have a native feature for this yet. But luckily, there’s an extension in Google Chrome that does just what we’ll show you today – allows users the option of scheduling their conversations’ start and end times through various windows on each webpage message thread
How to Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Web
First, to enable this option in WhatsApp Web, You need to install the Blueticks extension in your browser. This is a kind of WhatsApp tool that allows sending personalized message campaigns, scheduling future messages, and a few others.
- So, First Install this Extension in your Browser, Blueticks extension
- After installing the Blueticks extension, open your Whatsapp Web in your browser and log in if you haven’t already done so.
- Once the page loads, select the conversation where you want to schedule a message.
- Click the clock icon next to the record audio button.
- A schedule window will appear, type the message and set the day and time you want it sent.
- Now just click on the “Schedule Send” button to schedule your message.
Once done with these steps your messages will be Scheduled. You can repeat these steps to use this feature in other conversations as well.
So this was the guide to Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Web.