I’ve been there before – needing to share some photos when you don’t have cell service or WiFi. It isn’t very pleasant! But when both you and the other person have iPhones, no problem!
You can still “AirDrop” each other pics and videos without any internet, thanks to the magic of Bluetooth. It transfers the full-quality media files super fast and easily between iOS devices. It’s much better than squeezing photos through a laggy chat app!
So next time you’re somewhere off the grid but want to show your buddy those sweet selfies or crazy videos, use AirDrop. If Bluetooth is turned on and you enable AirDrop receiving in settings, your nearby pal can wirelessly beam that media over in a flash!
Don’t let spotty connections stop you from sharing those memorable (or hilariously embarrassing) photographic moments! Follow these steps to AirDrop between iPhones sans the internet through the clever Bluetooth workaround:
Share Photos on iPhone without internet
1. First, drag down the top right area of your device screen to open the iOS Control Center and Click on the Bluetooth icon.
2. On the screen that will open, press the click on the AirDrop feature.
3. Keep the AirDrop feature turned on for everyone or Contact Only.
4. Open Your Camera Roll, select one or more photos, and click the share icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
5. Among the options on the screen that will open, you will see the AirDrop feature icon. Just above it, people that your iPhone has located near you will appear and who also have the feature activated, thus being able to receive the sharing of your selected photos.
6. When you click on the AirDrop feature, a screen will open with all the devices near you with the functionality to share photos without needing an internet connection.