We’ve got another update from the Microsoft Edge Dev channel rolling out. I wanted to highlight some key improvements and bug fixes that users can expect in this latest release – version 122.0.2365.3.
While some updates add exciting new features, these maintenance ones are equally important for addressing known issues and enhancing overall stability. Users may not notice big visual changes, but fine-tuning still happens under the hood.
In this case, the Edge team seems to have focused on eliminating lingering annoyances around notifications, saving images, and syncing data properly across signed-in devices. Those may sound minor, but getting those operational details right goes a long way toward a smooth browsing experience.
On top of the fixes, they note improved accessibility for screen readers or keyboard users to navigate pages. Again – these are not flashy upgrades but meaningful quality-of-life enhancements. Oh, and faster loading times are always welcome, too!
Microsoft Edge Dev updates to version 122.0.2365.3
New features added
- Added translate icon to the PDF toolbar overflow menu.
- Added “New” text to the Zoom Image context menu to indicate the addition of a new feature.
- Fixed a browser crash when autofilling.
- Android: Fixed an issue that caused the browser to crash when closing a tab.
- Improved functionality to prevent the Reset button from disappearing when toggling “Show Copilot” and returning from Sidebar settings.
- Resolved an issue with the header not updating correctly in Bing chat.
- Addressed a bug where text would shift when hovering over the “More Info” link.
- Fixed the translation pop-up window appearing white after enabling dark mode and entering reading mode.
- Rectified an issue preventing the Windows Copilot continuity dialog from opening on the Desktop.
- Mitigated an issue where pressing “Enter” wouldn’t confirm name changes in the favorites center.
- Fixed download data are not clearing when switching accounts in the browser.
- Addressed a visual glitch with the status bar color when changing the system dark/light mode while Copilot was active.
- Resolved an issue hiding the URL when hovering over an item in the Favorites Center search results.
- Corrected menu misalignment when switching landscape and portrait modes after accessing the Copilot toolbar menu.
- Fixed background keyboard focus after activating the “See more” button.
- Ensured proper focus in the Narrator for the docking dialog when the browser was closed.
- Fixed non-responsive behavior when clicking a deep link URL in the browser.
- Android: Addressed a bug causing the wallpaper and some buttons to turn white when clicking the search box and returning to NTP (New Tab Page).