We all know OLX the Buy and Sell Platform for any Product. Many of us would have sold or bought something from OLX which we need at cheap and good material. Tough After listing the Product and once it gets sold, Many of us forgot to Delete the ad from the platform and keep getting requests from the buyer.
So it’s good to know how to delete an ad on a sales platform like OLX. After all, if you are here it is because you regretted an ad you made or already sold the product but the ad is still online and therefore you want to exclude the publication. So, we decided to make this post that will guide you through a step-by-step how to delete an ad on OLX!
How to delete an ad on OLX
First of all, know that here in this post we will teach this process both on the mobile platform (cell phones) and on the PC. So you can rest assured that your questions will be answered here regardless of which type of device you use!
Deleting a mobile ad
- First, open the OLX app and click on the menu (that three-line icon in the upper right corner of the screen).
- So, go on My account.
- Now click on My Ads to see all of your ads on the platform.
- Find the ad you want to delete and click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the card. If your device uses the iOS operating system, this icon will be a gear.
- When you click on that icon, a small menu will open. Just click Delete.
Then, select the reason why you are deleting the ad and click Submit. Ready! Your listing on OLX has been deleted!
Delete OLX Ad On PC
- To get started, go to the OLX website. Then, click on your name (located in the upper right corner of the page) to open a menu. In that menu, click My Ads.
- Now, find the ad you want to remove and click Delete
- .Then, select the reason why you are deleting the ad and click Delete.
Ready! Your listing on OLX has been deleted!